FSC-BP132 is an USB CDC powered Bluetooth 4.2 dual mode data transceiver. Bluetooth dual mode consists of Low Energy (LE), Basic Rate and Enhanced Data Rate (BR/EDR). CDC is one type of USB device class, it provides emulated serial port communication over USB. FSC-BP132 can be powered by any host electronic device with USB port. Transmit distance reach up to 80m.The FSC-BP132 supports SPP and BLE. It can realize the function of converting Bluetooth data into HID and Bluetooth serial port transparent transmission.
FSC-BP132 USB dongle features:
*Small size, portable to carry out
*Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR+BLE
*USB-UART Data transceiver
*Supports SPP, GATT, HID profiles
GATT (Central & Peripheral)
SPP (Master & Slave)
ATT, GAP, SMP, HCI, L2CAP
Device Firmware Upgrade Over The Air
TX power Conducted:
PCB Coil antenna
60 X 19 X 8 mm
-20°C to +70°C
-20°C to +70°C
Transparent transmission mode:
1. Install the driver
2. View the device manager. You can see that a new serial device has been added.
3. Open the serial port through the serial port tools.
4. Send command switches to the transparent transmission mode. Command: AT+USBCFG=1.
5. Connect this device via SPP on your Android phone
6. Two-way data transmission.
1. Insert the FSC-BP132 USB Dongle.
2. Open the device manager. Can see the identified device
3. Connect this device via SPP on your Android phone.
4. On the PC side, open a notepad and lock the mouse cursor in Notepad.
5. Enter data on the mobile phone and click Send. You can see that the data sent by the phone is output to the notebook by the HID.