There are many types of Bluetooth modules on the market, and sometimes developers cannot quickly select the suitable Bluetooth module. The following will tell you how to select the appropriate module under specific conditions:
1. Chip: The chip determines the stability and function of the product. Some customers may directly look for famous brand chip modules, such as CSR8675, nRF52832, TI CC2640, etc.
2. Application (data only, audio only, data plus audio), for example, if you want to develop a Bluetooth speaker, you must choose a module that supports audio profiles, FSC-BT802 (CSR8670) and FSC-BT1006A (QCC3007) may be suitable for you .
For data transmission, you need to know what’s the application you plan to develop, for example, regular one-to-one data communication or advanced one-to-many data communication.
If it’s the audio transmission, you need to know whether it is regular one-to-one audio transmitting or receiving, or whether it is advanced audio broadcasting or TWS.
3. Transmission range: If regular transmission range of 10m is required, our normal module can meet your requirements. If you need transmission range of 80m or longer, our ultra long range module FSC-BT909 (CSR8811) will be very suitable for you.
4. Power consumption: Most portable devices require low power consumption. You can choose our FSC-BT616 (TI CC2640R2F) which is an ultra-low power consumption module.
5. For Bluetooth dual-mode or single-mode, if you only use BLE, you don't need a dual-mode module. If you need to use SPP + GATT or audio profile + SPP + GATT, the dual-mode module will suit for you.
6. Interface: The interface of the Bluetooth module includes UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM, analog I/O, USB, MIC, SPK, etc.
7. Data transmission speed: The transmission speed of different modules is different, for example, the transmission speed of FSC-BT836B is up to 82 kB/s (actual speed).
8. Working mode: Whether the module is used as a master module or a slave module, whether it needs to transmit audio or receive audio. If it is used as a master device, does the module need to support data transmission to multiple slave devices?
9. Size: If a small module is required, FSC-BT821 (Realtek8761, dual mode, data only), FSC-BT630 (nRF52832, BLE5.0, data only), FSC-BT802 (CSR8670, BT5.0 dual mode, data + audio ) are recommended.
For more details,you could visit our website:www.feasycom.com, or contact with our sales team, we would supply you technical supports.