How to upgrade module firmware over-the-air
1.1 Bluetooth Module
· Power on the module
· Enter SPP mode. Optional, most of the Feasycom Bluetooth data transceivers defaulted work in SPP-enabled mode(1)
· Enter pairing mode. Optional, most of the Feasycom Bluetooth data transceivers defaulted enter pairing mode after power on(1).
· Don’t connect to any other device or app that is not used for the OTA operation.
1. If you not sure about this, refer to the relevant Pragramming User Guide or contact the Feasycom after-sale.
1.2 Firmware of Bluetooth Module
· Get the device firmware from Feasycom, usually, it’s a file suffixed with dfu.
1.3 Android Device and FeasBlue App
· Download and install the Android FeasyBlue app from the Android app store, such as Google Play.
· Permit the FeasyBlue app to use the Location information of your Android device. In some Android devices, FeasyBlue app could automatically aquire Location permission after installation, but in others, you might need to manually assign Location permission to FeasyBlue app by the Settings app.
· Turn on the Bluetooth of your Android device.
2.1 Open FeasyBlue app, switch to Setting page, enter OTA upgrade (SPP)
2.2 Tap the fold icon to browse and select firmware, select Upgrade and back to default if necessory, click Upgrading
2.3 Select the Bluetooth module that need to be upgraded
2.4 Wait until OTA finished.
Feel free to Contact Feasycom Team .